Why are the French known for love?
2. The French language sounds like music. The melodic rhythm of the French language is enough to melt hearts all over the world, which is why it is known as the language of love and romance. Even non-romantic words like “Pamplemousse” which literally means ‘dragonfly,’ can cause a flutter in the heart.
What is so special about French?
A world language. More than 300 million people speak French on the five continents. … French is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the fifth most widely spoken language in the world. French is also the only language, alongside English, that is taught in every country in the world.
Why is French so attractive?
French is so breathy, it sounds like whispering (one of the many grievances Americans have with the French). The breathiness comes the forming of sounds at the front of the mouth and the frequency of vowels in the language. … As a vowel-filled language, it makes sense that French is so breathy, and therefore sexy.
Why French is the most romantic language?
French is often considered to be the most romantic language in the world. It is another Romance language that originated from Latin. French is a very musical language, and its pronunciation contributes to its melody. … This connection contributes to its romance and allure.
Which country has the most love?
The Taliban Is Just as Bad as It Always Was
|Rank||Country||Percent Feeling Love|
Why is France so great?
France entices people of all ages with some of the world’s most iconic landmarks, world-class art and architecture, sensational food, stunning beaches, glitzy ski resorts, beautiful countryside and a staggering amount of history.”
Why is French important?
French is, along with English, the only language spoken on all five continents. More than 220 million people speak French on all the five continents. French is a major language of international communication. … French is also the second most widely taught language after English, and is taught on every continent.
What are French men attracted to?
WHAT FRENCH GUYS FIND ATTRACTIVE ABOUT US..
- BRIGHT RED LIPSTICK. 50% of the guys surveyed like the way it looks but see “turn-off”.
- PUSHUP BRA. Only 20% like this. …
- LEATHER SHORTS OR PANTS. 20% say they like this.
- MOCCASIN BOOTS. Only 20% like this. …
- HEAVY BLACK EYE MAKEUP. …
- SPORTSWEAR. …
- SHORT HAIR. …
- PANTHER LOOK.