How do I change the country of my app store?
How To Change Your Apple ID Country or Region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap “Change Country or Region”. …
- Tap your new country or region, then review the terms and conditions.
How do I change my app store to English?
- go to settings.
- tab apple store.
- if you already logged in, press your account.
- press see your apple id.
- go to languages.
- select the language you want it to be.
- press cancel.
- go back to your app store and it should work.
What happens if I change App Store country?
The apps, games, and other content in the Store can vary by country. … When you change your country, you won’t be able to use your Google Play balance that you have in your old country in your new country. You may lose access to some books, movies, TV shows, games, and apps.
Why can’t I change my country on App Store?
5 Answers. Your account needs to have no money on it to change the region. If you want to change it on your iPhone , try changing account settings then back to set the country and region. You can also change it on iTunes.
Why is my app store in a different language?
The App Store uses the language you set on your mobile device during the setup process. If you accidentally changed the language on your device, you can change it back to your preferred language through the Settings app.
How do I change the language on app Store?
- open Appstore Connect and sign in to your account.
- Open My Apps.
- Choose the app you want to edit its Primary Language.
- Choose the latest version you have (Must be Prepare for Submission or Waiting for Review )
- Add the second language (the one which you want to be the primary)
How can I change country/region when I still have store credit balance?
Use your computer to change your region
- Open the Music app or iTunes.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen or the top of the iTunes window, click Account, then click View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- On the Account Information page, click Change Country or Region.
- Select your new country or region.
How do I download an app from another country?
To download an app that’s unavailable where you are, you will need to modify your Google Play Store’s country settings to appear in the country where the app is available. That can be done with a VPN service provider. Get a VPN application on your Android device.
How often can I change Apple ID country?
However, Apple can restrict switching to once per 90 days on a given device after you use certain iTunes features on that device, which include downloading and playing movies, music, and TV shows, logging into Apple Music, or downloading past purchases in any store.
How can I change my App Store country without credit card?
Even if you enter your current credit card information, you are likely to get an error message that your Credit Card is not valid for this region. Currently, the only way to Change App Store Country or Region without Credit Card is to switch to a New Apple ID on your iPhone and go from there.
How do I fix an app not available in my country?
How To Download Android Apps Not Available In Your Country?
- STEP 1 – Get A VPN Application For Android. …
- STEP 2- Change The Location. …
- STEP 3- Clear Google Play Store Cache. …
- STEP 4- Search For The App Not Available In Your Country. …
- STEP 5- Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country.
Can I change the region of my iPhone?
To change your iPhone’s region, tap the Settings app → tap General → tap Language & Region → tap Region → tap the region that you want to use.