How do I change my iPhone region to France?
If you are experiencing slowdowns on your old iPhone , here’s how you can change the region to France and see if this helps in speeding up your device.
- Open Settings and tap on your name.
- Tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Now, tap Change Country or Region.
- Change the location to France.
What happens when you change region on iPhone to France?
In the recent past, there have been controversies surrounding the performance of iPhones, especially old iPhones. According to a recent report out of China, as long as you change the location to France, the performance of its phones will become faster and smoother.
Do iPhones work in France?
If the iPhone is carrier unlocked, you can use local SIM card in France. If it’s not, switch Airplane Mode: ON and manually switch Wi-Fi:On when you landed in France.
What happens if I change my country on iTunes?
That means you lose access to all your existing iTunes and App Store purchases when you change your Apple ID to a different country. Anything already on your device is still available to use and apps you’ve already downloaded still get the latest updates.
How do I know the region of my iPhone?
How do I find my Apple ID Country?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name, then tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap your Apple ID right at the top, then tap “View Apple ID”. …
- Tap “Country/Region”.
How do I make my old iPhone faster?
10 Basic Methods for How to Make Your iPhone Faster
- Delete large apps that take up a lot of space. …
- Get rid of old photos, videos, and music. …
- Remove old text message. …
- Empty Safari’s cache. …
- Close all the background apps. …
- Turn off automatic app updates. …
- Turn off automatic app downloads. …
- Disable Location Services.
How do I change my country region?
If you change your country, you’ll need to wait a year to change it again.
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account preferences. Country and profiles.
- To change countries, tap the name of the one you want to change to.
Can you trick your iPhone location?
Changing the location on your iPhone or Android device involves tricking your phone into telling apps that you’re located somewhere you’re not. … There isn’t a “fake GPS location” setting built in to either iOS or Android, and neither do most apps let you spoof your location through a simple option.
Why does my iPhone think I’m in another country?
Just open Settings and tap General -> Reset -> Reset Location & Privacy. You’ll need to enter your iPhone passcode to reset your Location Services. This will change your location and privacy settings back to the way they were when you first got your iPhone. Do this, and then try using an app like Maps or Weather again.