How do I change my phone settings to French?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I switch to French Google?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
How do I change the auto language on my Android?
Change your language
- In your car, tap the car display home screen.
- Go to your apps.
- Tap Settings Google. Google Assistant.
- Tap Languages.
- Select a language.
How do I change my phone back to English language?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
How do I change the language back to English on Google Chrome?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language. …
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do you change the language on a Samsung phone?
How do I change the Language input on my Samsung phone?
- 1 Head into your Settings > General Management.
- 2 Tap on Language and input.
- 3 Select Language.
- 4 Tap on. to add a language.
- 5 Select your preferred secondary language.
- 6 If you would like to change your default language to your secondary language select Set as default.
How do I change my text language?
How to change your keyboard language through the Gboard app spacebar
- Open an app that requires your keyboard.
- Press and hold on the spacebar and wait for the “Change Langage” window to appear.
- Select the language keyboard you want to use from the pop-up menu that appears.
How do I change the language on my Huawei phone?
To switch to a different language, go to Settings > System&updates > Language & input > Language and region and choose the preferred language. If the preferred language is not listed, select the option ADD LANGUAGE and choose your preferred language.
How do I change the language on my Google account on my phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page.
- Choose your language settings. Language in Google products: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen. …
- Tap Save.
How do I change the language on Google forms on my phone?
You can change the language by the following steps:
- In Google Docs or Google Slides, go to the top menu and click File Language. the language you need.
- In Google Sheets, go to the top menu and click File. Spreadsheet settings, then pick the locale of the language you need.
How do I change my language settings on Google?
How to change the language on android for Google Account?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app.
- Now tap on Google.
- Go to the Google Account Management section.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” tap Language.
- Tap Edit.
- Choose your language.