How do you spell invisible in French?
French translation of ‘invisible’
- (= impossible to see) invisible. invisible to the naked eye invisible à l’œil nu. …
- (= ignored) [problem] escamoté(e) The problems of the poor are largely invisible. …
- [ export, surplus] invisible. Video: pronunciation of.
What is secret called in French?
mystère; secret; caractère secret.
How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
French Translation. belle fille. More French words for beautiful girl. belle-fille noun. beautiful girl, good-looking girl, pretty girl, daughter-in-law, stepdaughter.
What does invincible mean in French?
invincible. More French words for invincible. invincible adjective. unconquerable, indomitable, irremovable. invincibles.
How do you say invisible in different languages?
In other languages invisible
- American English: invisible /ɪnˈvɪzɪbəl/
- Arabic: خَفِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: invisível.
- Chinese: 无形的
- Croatian: nevidljiv.
- Czech: neviditelný
- Danish: usynlig.
- Dutch: onzichtbaar.
What is himitsu?
秘密 ( himitsu) means “secret”
How do you say pastry in different languages?
In other languages pastry
- American English: pastry /ˈpeɪstri/
- Arabic: مُعَجَّنَاتٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: massa alimento.
- Chinese: 馅饼皮
- Croatian: kolači.
- Czech: těsto sladké
- Danish: butterdej.
- Dutch: gebakje.
How do you pronounce caelestis?
Phonetic spelling of Caelestis
- cae-lestis. Skylar Kerluke.
What is the root of celestial?
late 14c., “pertaining to the sky or the visible heavens; pertaining to the Christian or pagan heaven,” from Old French celestial “celestial, heavenly, sky-blue,” from Latin caelestis “heavenly, pertaining to the sky,” from caelum “heaven, sky; abode of the gods; climate,” which is of uncertain origin; perhaps from PIE …
What does La Jolie Fille mean?
jolie fille pretty girl gt.