What were the main effect of revolution in France?
The Revolution led to the establishment of a democratic government for the first time in Europe. Feudalism as an institution was buried by the Revolution, and the Church and the clergy were brought under State control. It led to the eventual rise of Napoleon Bonaparte as the Emperor of France.
What changes were introduced after the French Revolution in France?
A centralised administrative system was put in place and it formulated uniform laws for all citizens within its territory. Internal custom duties and dues were abolished and a uniform system of weights and measures was adopted. Equality and liberty were realised by the French people. Censorship was abolished.
How did France benefit from the revolution class 10?
Answer: The division of France into regions called departments strengthened central control over the regions through the office of Prefect in each department, appointed by the government. The removal of trade barriers between the French provinces. The abolition of the guilds, which were cartels that kept prices high.
What were the effects that the French Revolution had on France and Europe?
The Revolution unified France and enhanced the power of the national state. The Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars tore down the ancient structure of Europe, hastened the advent of nationalism, and inaugurated the era of modern, total warfare.
What are the effects of French Revolution Brainly?
Destruction of social classes: The French revolution destroyed the social discriminative class system in France and declared equality for all. The revolution came up with the equality and career open to talents, i.e., appointment and promotion was to based on talents and ability.
What changes took place in France after the French Revolution 1789 Class 10?
- A body of active citizens, elected the Estates General and renamed it the National Assembly.
- A centralised administrative system was created formulating uniform laws for all French citizens.
- All internal custom duties and dues were abolished.
- A uniform system of weights and measures was adopted.
What big changes come after French Revolution in France Class 10?
1) The French Revolution led to the end of monarchy in France. A society based on privileges gave way to a new system of governance where equality and liberty was given preference. 2) The Declarations of the Rights of Man during the revolution, announced the coming of a new time.