How do you say correct in French?
French translation of ‘correct’
- 1. (= accurate) correct(e) ⧫ exact(e) That’s correct. C’est exact. You are correct. Vous avez raison.
- 2. [ choice, answer] bon(ne) the correct choice le bon choix. the correct answer la bonne réponse.
- 3. (= proper) correct(e) ⧫ convenable.
How do you write proper in French?
Here are some more specific tips to keep in mind while writing.
- Avoid general words like tres or choses.
- Do not use the passive voice unless there is a special situation. …
- Be sure to check for subject/verb agreement.
- Make sure that adjectives agree with the noun in gender and in number.
Is there a French grammar checker?
LanguageTool. It’s a French grammar checker with explanations in French. If you’re a French beginner, you may not understand all the explanations. LanguageTool found 7 of the 12 mistakes.
Can Grammarly correct French?
Currently, Grammarly supports only the English language. … You can also set up your language preference in the Grammarly extension: simply click the Grammarly icon in your browser’s toolbar and select your preferred setting in the dropdown menu next to I write in.
What is the meaning of Corriger?
run, (to) run, running.
Is Francais masculine or feminine?
The name of the language is LE françAIS – masculine, S silent, lower case F.
How do you do spell check in French?
check n —
- vérification f. ·
- contrôle m. ·
- échec m. ·
- marque f. ·
- frein m. ·
- contrainte f.
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
How do you end a letter in French?
How to close a letter in French
- Je vous envoie mes amicales pensées. – This means “best wishes” but the literal translation is “sending my friendly thoughts to you.”
- Recevez, je vous prie, mes meilleures amitiés, – Yours sincerely,
- “ Meilleures salutations,” – Best regards,
- À bientôt! – See you later.
- Bisous – Kisses.
Which is better Grammarly or WhiteSmoke?
Grammarly is the better all-around tool. … If you want to save a bit of money and don’t mind a tool that’s a little clunkier than Grammarly, then WhiteSmoke is a decent option for you. WhiteSmoke is also the best option if you need a translation tool, as this is something Grammarly doesn’t offer.
Is there an app like Grammarly for French?
No more worries, WhiteSmoke is a French grammar checker. It is very comparable to Grammarly Premium but supports multiple languages and is still growing. WhiteSmoke is available for multiple platforms, works in Microsoft word and is suitable for most browsers.