Where do people from France go on vacation?
Where do the French go on holiday? 7 must-visit destinations
- Évian-les-Bains. Évian-les-Bains (Shutterstock) …
- Hossegor. Landes Forest, Hossegor (Shutterstock) …
- Trouville-sur-Mer. Trouville-sur-Mer (Shutterstock) …
- Saint-Emilion. Saint-Emilion (Shutterstock) …
- Courchevel. …
- Les Baux-de-Provence. …
Where do French people visit in France?
The majority of French holidaymakers head to the coast. The French Riviera and Provence are very popular areas in the south of France, attracting seasonal visitors to their resort towns, beaches and the pretty hilltop villages that sit as their backdrop.
Where do Parisians go to the beach?
Deauville beach (200km from Paris)
Deauville beach is one of the most popular beaches in the North of France. It is loved by locals, Parisians and all French people alike. This gorgeous seaside resort will welcome you with its port, yachts and colorful sailing ships.
What country that speak French?
Countries where French is an official language:
- France (60 million native speakers)
- Canada (7 million native speakers)
- Belgium (4 million native speakers)
- Switzerland (2 million native speakers)
- Côte d’Ivoire.
What can you see in France in 10 days?
France 10 day itinerary
- Days 1 to 3 – Paris.
- Days 4 and 5 – Bordeaux.
- Day 6 – Toulouse.
- Day 7 – Montpellier.
- Day 8 – Marseille.
- Day 9 – Lyon.
- Day 10 – Paris.