How do I fill out a campus application in France?
APPLICATION PROCEDURE- “Candidature”
- Log on to Etudes en France Website and Create Your Account by clicking on “Register”
- Fill the account creation form. …
- To access your account, go to Campus France Website. …
- Click on Applicant if you wish to apply to French Institutions through the portal.
Is it necessary to apply through Campus France?
For a period longer than 3 months (90 days), you must complete the Campus France application process prior to applying for the French visa.
How do I apply to a university in France?
Required university application documents
- Prior admission or pre-registration certificate provided by the university.
- Campus France authorization.
- Passport or ID card (valid for the duration of your stay)
- ID/passport-type photos.
- Copies of graduation diplomas and their French translation.
- Registration fee.
Where can I find my EEF number?
Usually students prefer to come 15 days prior to the commencement of their course, which is considered as the ideal time of arrival. EEF number is your Campus France identification number which starts with the initials of your country. EG:IN-201394 You can find this number easily on your NOC document.
How do I pay my campus fee in France?
After completing your online Etudes en France application, you need to visit the Campus France USA Docbox to pay online, upload payment receipt and letter of acceptance, and submit your paperwork.
How can I apply in France?
Visa Application Guidelines
- STEP 1 – Gather information on your situation. Seek information and check if you require a visa or not. …
- STEP 2 – Set up my online application. Fill out the visa application form. …
- STEP 3 – Book your appointment. …
- STEP 4 – Submit your file. …
- STEP 5 – Track your application.
How long does it take to get French student visa?
How long does a student visa take and when should I apply? The Campus France application for approval (step 1) process takes either 3 days with expedited processing or up to 3 weeks for regular processing.
What are the documents required for France student visa?
Proof of funds – tuition fees + a minimum of 615 Euros/month, for the complete academic term. Proof of medical insurance with coverage valid in France. Copy of your round-trip airline ticket (if you are studying for six months or less) or a one-way ticket if you are studying in France for more than six months)
Do I need to learn French to study in France?
300 million people speak French around the world, and in nearly 30 countries, French is an official language, either by law or in practice. … In France, there are over 1,400 higher education programmes in English. So you don’t have to learn French to complete your studies in France and obtain a degree.
How much does it cost to study in France?
The new tuition fees for international students, starting September 2019, are: 2,770 euros per year for Bachelor’s (Licence) programmes, 3,770 euros per year for Master’s programmes, 380 euros per year for Doctorate (PhD) programmes – the same amount as for Europeans.
Is France accepting foreign students?
Travel to France: information for international students and researchers. Despite the coronavirus pandemic, France continues to welcome international students and researchers. Depending on the country and the vaccination status, the procedures to follow to enter French territory may vary.