Why does my Google keep going to French?
So, if you want Chrome’s settings and menus to appear in another language, here’s how to change the default language. … Click on “Language” to expand the setting. Once the setting expands, click on the three dots next to your preferred language, and then tick the checkbox next to “Display Google Chrome in This Language.”
How can I get Google search results in English?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Language & region. Search language.
- Tap the language you want to get search results in.
How do I change my language settings on Google?
How to change the language on android for Google Account?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app.
- Now tap on Google.
- Go to the Google Account Management section.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” tap Language.
- Tap Edit.
- Choose your language.
How do I stop Google from changing languages?
Open the Google App and click on the “More” tab at the bottom right corner. Now select “Settings”. In Settings, select the “Language and Region” option and then select the search region option. Here scroll down and select any English-speaking country.
Why is my Google in a foreign Language?
Open Settings > Search settings. Under Region Settings at the bottom of the page, select the region corresponding to the Google domain you’re using. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. You may also have to change and save the Language settings.
How do I change the language back to English on Google Chrome?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language. …
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do I make Google English only?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
How do I make Google English default?
Change your language on Google
- On your computer, go to the Search settings page.
- On the left, click Languages.
- Choose your language settings. …
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
How do you get to Google Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
Why is my browser in a different language?
Open the browser settings, and in the advanced section scroll down to find Languages . Open Language and Input Settings and add the language or language+region choice you want from the list available. Order the resulting list so that it is in descending order of preference. You don’t need to restart Chrome.
Why is Google defaulting to the wrong country?
For reasons best known to Google, the default region for localization is based on “Current Region” (i.e., your detected location), regardless of which Google country domain you visit, and regardless of whether your location has been correctly detected.