How do you read a website in French?
How to Translate a Website with Google Translate
- Open a web browser and go to translate.google.com. You don’t need a Google account to access it, because it’s free to all.
- On the right, choose the language you want to see the website in.
- Click on the highlighted URL. Figure 1: Translating a Web site.
How do I change my website to French?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language. …
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
Can you change the language on a website?
At the top right of the Chrome browser, click Settings. Scroll down and click Advanced. Then click Languages and expand the Languages section on the right. … If you want to change the default language on the browser permanently to another, click Add Languages, then select your new language and click Add.
How do I translate a Web page?
To fix it:
- Right-click empty space on the page.
- In the right-click menu, select “Translate to English.” …
- The pop-up will appear, and Chrome will likely tell you that the page can’t be translated. …
- In the box that’s labeled “Page Language,” select the language that the page is written in. …
- Click “Translate.”
How do I get Google to translate a website?
- On your computer, go to Google Translate.
- In the text box, enter a URL.
- To choose the language you want to translate to, at the top right, click the Down arrow .
- On the right, click the URL that appears. The URL will open a new tab and the website will be translated.
How do I translate a website into multiple languages?
How to translate a website with Google Translate
- Launch Google Chrome and go to the Google Translate website i.e. translate.google.com.
- Type the entire URL of your website in the text box on the left.
- Select the new language you wish to translate your website into.
- Click the Translate button.
Can Google Sites be translated?
To make it easier for people around the globe to read the site you created with Google Sites, we’ve integrated with the Google Translate Element. … Now, the content on your site can be translated into 51 languages, allowing you to reach a whole new audience.
How do you change the language on a website on a Mac?
Here is how to change Mac’s default language.
- Open ‘Apple’ menu.
- Select ‘System Preferences. ‘
- Click on ‘Language & Region’.
- Click the ‘+’ button near the bottom of the “Preferred languages” box.
- Find and select your language.
- Click ‘Add’.
- Drag and drop the language you want to use to the top of the language list.
How do I change my HTML language?
In a nutshell. Always add a lang attribute to the html tag to set the default language of your page. If this is XHTML 1. x or an HTML5 polyglot document served as XML, you should also use the xml:lang attribute (with the same value).
Why are my web pages in French?
Webpage language preferences help Google Chrome determine the language it should use to display a webpage. To adjust your preferences, first click Languages and spell-checker settings to open the “Language and Input” dialog. Add or remove languages from the list, and drag to order them based on your preference.
Why is my Chrome in a different language?
So, if you want Chrome’s settings and menus to appear in another language, here’s how to change the default language. … Click on “Language” to expand the setting. Once the setting expands, click on the three dots next to your preferred language, and then tick the checkbox next to “Display Google Chrome in This Language.”
How do I change my Google from French to English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.