What is the formula for the near future tense?
It doesn’t matter if the subject is singular or plural; the formula for the simple future doesn’t change. There is another way to show that something will happen in the future. It follows the formula [am/is/are] + going to + [root form verb].
How do you use near future?
Very soon, within a short time. For example, We’ll be needing a new car in the near future. This term employs near in the sense of “close at hand,” a usage dating from about 1300.
What is an example of future tense in French?
The French future tense (le futur simple) is used in a similar way to the English ‘will (+ main verb)’: to describe upcoming actions. L’année prochaine, j’apprendrai le chinois. apprendre, futur Next year, I will learn Chinese.
How do you form le futur simple?
The simple future of regular -re verbs is formed by removing the final -e from the infinitive and adding the endings above. For example: vendre – je vendrai – I will sell / I’ll sell. boire – nous boirons – we will drink / we’ll drink.
What are the 3 parts to forming the near future tense?
El futuro inmediato (The Near Future)
The near future in Spanish is formed with the present tense forms of the verb ir (to go) + the preposition a followed by the infinitive of the main verb.
How do you use near future in a sentence?
the near future in a sentence
- I do believe a transaction will occur in the near future,
- The government is planning to privatize Iberia in the near future.
- That state of affairs will not change in the near future.
- No change in that position was expected in the near future.
How do you conjugate Aller verbs in French?
Aller in the present tense
- Je vais – I go, I am going.
- Tu vas – You go, you are going (sing. fam.)
- Il va – He/It goes, he/it is going.
- Elle va – She/It goes, she/it is going.
- Nous allons – We go, we are going.
- Vous allez – You go, you are going (pl. pol.)
- Ils vont – They (m.) go, they are going.
- Elles vont – They (f.)
How do you form a future tense paragraph in French?
Le futur involves using the infinitive (or irregular stem) and then adding the correct avoir ending. Your endings are –ai, –as, –a, –ons, –ez, and –ont respectively. So if I wanted to conjugate the verb parler (to speak) into the future tense then I take the verb “parler” and attach the correct ending.
What are examples of future tense?
Future Tense Examples
- I will give a speech in the program.
- Robert will be going to the varsity.
- Tom will have reached the place by now.
- I will be singing modern songs in the program.
- I will help you to do the project.
- Alice will assist you in this case.
- We will have reached home before you come.
How do you form Le Conditionnel?
Formation of Present Conditional
The present conditional is extremely regular in its formation; for all verbs, it is made simply by adding the imperfect endings (-ais, -ais, -ait, -ions, -iez, -aient) to the conditional stem (which is the same as the future stem).