Is speaking French attractive?
Speaking accented French is considered attractive by 39% of respondents in a new poll. FRENCH people consider the English accent to be the most attractive – while the rest of the world considers the French language to be the most seductive, a new study has found.
What is the prettiest language?
And the most beautiful languages in the world are…
- FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE.
- GERMAN – MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNG LANGUAGE.
- ARABIC – MOST BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN LANGUAGE.
- ITALIAN – MOST BEAUTIFUL BODY LANGUAGE.
Why are the French so romantic?
France is renowned for its sensuality. In this way, erotic love is expressed healthily. … In the same way, sexual love in France is often only part of a whole host of other methods of showing affection, and for this reason the art of togetherness permeates the streets here, and truly offers something beautiful.
Why is being bilingual attractive?
Most Americans Think Being Bilingual Is Attractive
“Languages not only enable you to expand yourself in terms of perspective and skillset, but they also open doors and help you better understand other cultures and people,” Plieninger says.
What are the ugliest languages?
Top four ugliest languages
- Vietnamese. It is the native tongue of the people of Vietnam. …
- Mandarin. People consider it one of the ugliest sounding and difficult languages of the world. …
- German. It is a West Germanic language and native to a hundred million people. …
- Turkish. This lingo is native to Turkey.
Is French the most beautiful language?
FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE
With its unpronounceable “r”, its nasal vowel sounds “en”, “in”, “un” and melodious intonation, it sounds extremely musical to the non-native ear. And let’s not forget the strong cultural context which lends French the status of the most beautiful spoken language in the world.