What jobs would French be useful?
Here’s a list of 15 jobs that require French speaking skills:
- Translator A translator translates written pieces of work. …
- Interpreter. …
- Publishing (editor) …
- Publishing (proofreader) …
- Tour guide. …
- Resort staff. …
- Flight attendant. …
What are the benefits of taking French?
11 Top Benefits of Learning French That May Surprise You
- Open yourself up to the world. …
- Date a French girl or guy. …
- Travel to a French speaking country with confidence. …
- Earn $75,000 more. …
- Open doors to international job opportunities. …
- Learn other Romance languages easily. …
- Become more interesting. …
- Improve top education prospects.
Why is the French language so important?
French is a major language of international communication. It is the second most widely learned language after English and the sixth most widely spoken language in the world. French is also the second most widely taught language after English, and is taught on every continent.
How can learning French benefit me?
French is the second most useful language in the world for business. Studying French makes you smarter. French is one of the top ten majors most likely to lead to less unemployment and higher earnings. Studying in a French-speaking region makes you more creative.
What industries is French Good For?
Economy of France
|Average gross salary||€35,484 / $42,300 annually (2017)|
|Average net salary||€26,700 / $30,840 annually (2017)|
|Main industries||Machinery chemicals automobiles metallurgy aircraft electronics textiles food processing tourism|
|Ease-of-doing-business rank||32nd (very easy, 2020)|
What’s jobs in French?
Here are just a few of the most common you might refer to your career in French:
- Le métier (occupation)
- Le boulot (work – casual)
- Le travail (work)
- L’emploi (employment)
- Le poste (post, position)
- La carrière (career)
- La vocation (vocation)
- L’opportunité d’emploi (job opportunity)
What country that speak French?
Countries where French is an official language:
- France (60 million native speakers)
- Canada (7 million native speakers)
- Belgium (4 million native speakers)
- Switzerland (2 million native speakers)
- Côte d’Ivoire.
Is French worth learning?
The short answer is that unless you already know you need a specific language other than French for your career, French is absolutely worth its investment. It will open up opportunities in law, academia, international relations, and business across the world and set you up to learn of romance languages if necessary.
Is learning French useful Reddit?
Even without any reason at all, French is a great hobby. You know why you are learning and that is enough. And the better you get, the more reasons you’ll have, as you’ll be able to notice many more opportunities.